RJ-45 Crimping Tool & Network Tester Bundle Pack
Before you buy an expensive replacement router or cable modem, test your cables! If the wires are broken (and you know how those cables get snaked around the house) the tester will detect it. If you make your own patch cables and want to test that the wires are correctly assigned, then you need this! Test your twisted pair, Straight, Crossover, Cat 5 / Cat 5e / Cat 6 / UTP cables with RJ-11 or RJ-45 connectors. Insert the battery, turn on the tester, and connect one end of the cable to the Master side and the other end to the Remote side. The lights indicate problems (if any) with wires in the cables. A very useful item for the networking enthusiast!
RJ45 modular crimp tool that makes installation a snap.Allows You To Terminate a Stranded Patch Cable.
- Crimps the following types of modular plugs: RJ45/8P8C, 8P6C, 8P4C, 8P2C
- Padded steel handles and steel crimp hammer
- Built-in cutter
- Built-in cable stripper
- SK5 blade
- Tests RJ-45 network cables and RJ11 cables
- Check up to four pairs of conductors for continuity and correct polarity
- Zippered vinyl protective pouch included
- Power: One (1) 9v Battery – NOT included