Live-Tech Family IT Plans | FIT bring rapid, effective computer repair & technology solutions to solve your everyday technical problems. Our peace of mind support plans are designed to keep all of your Homes technology working. From Desktop’s to Laptop’s, Mobile Devices to Printers & Wired / Wireless Networking. | Live-Tech Certified Technicians have you fully covered.
Our Family IT Support | FIT Plan Model Includes:
- Professional assistance 24×7
- Connect to Live-Tech Customer Support Suite Software ($99.95 value included)
- Unlimited supported computers & mobile devices
- Computer Repair
Virus Removal from PC / Laptop / Mac
Setup or Fix a Printer
- What is a Support Session? When a Live-Tech assists to resolve an issue. That issue is than tracked as a ticket. Once the technician finalizes the concern or request the ticket will close and the session will be considered closed To start a session with Live-Tech by submitting a TICKET, via email, Online http://support.mylive-tech.com , or phone toll free: US 1 (888) 361-8511. For International Users visit our contact page, each ticket will count as 1 session and closed when client fully satisfied with the outcome of the request. Support Session Tickets are tracked via a built-in billing system.
- What do I do when I run out? At Live-Tech we think about the comfort and ease of use of all of our services. If in the event you exceed the allocated amount of Support Sessions, the following options are made available. Manually renew same plan at same cost. Upgrade plan for more Support Sessions. Choose another plan such as BIS or Per Session. Contact our Support or Billing Dept. for further assistance.
- Are Mobile Devices Covered? Yes! You can use your Live-Tech FIT support sessions any way you see fit. Our support team is trained and ready to assist with all your Mobile Device troubles.
- What is considered Computer Repair? Computer Repair could consist of speeding up a slow computer, virus removal, and aid in email setup, update software, and many other possibilities. Please be sure to ask your tech about your issues today for quick review.
- Printers / Scanners / Fax / All-In-One units are they included or is there an extra charge? They are included at no extra cost however larger scale or specialty printers may require extra charge. This is extremely rare and if faced with issue your tech will inform you accordingly.
One year commitment required with a valid credit card on file.
Not Included with FIT:
- OS Reload/System Rebuild of PC’s / Laptop’s / Server’s (Available as a separate service)
- Hardware replacement (No Cost Quotes & Discounts offered)
- Onsite support (Available as a separate service)