Corel AfterShot Professional 1 EN Mini-Box
The Corel AfterShot Professional is a fast, flexible photo workflow solution that combines robust photo management, advanced non-destructive adjustments and complete RAW processing. Organize your photos in catalogs or folders. Find images quickly with extensive Metadata tools that let you search by camera settings, keywords, tags, and more.
Experiment with and alter images freely with non-destructive adjustment tools and apply enhancements with precision using selective editing. You can also output your work for albums, web sites, or client review. With RAW support and powerful batch processing, AfterShot Pro is a fast and efficient way to produce professional photos.
Unlike other workflow tools, AfterShot Pro does not force you to import your images into a catalog just to work with them. You are free to access your photos in existing folders, on a network, or on a memory card. You can also create AfterShot Pro catalogs, then take advantage of powerful digital asset management tools to organize your collection as it grows.
Finding the right photo in a collection of hundreds or thousands is fast with the Metadata tools in AfterShot Pro. Add your own searchable keywords, ratings, tags, and labels. Or search by camera-written data like date, camera type, settings, aperture, and more.
Remove distracting elements from photos with Heal and Clone tools. Use Heal for small elements like dust or blemishes. Choose Clone for larger distractions that need to be covered by sampling another area of your photo.
Dive into the world of creative photo editing by sending your images to Corel PaintShop Pro X4 or other image editing programs on Windows. PaintShop Pro offers hundreds of photo-editing features and pro-level effects for advanced image manipulation, photo compositing, and more.
- FASTER! Complete RAW photo-editing workflow
- ENHANCED! Advanced non-destructive editing
- NEW! 30% faster with new 64-bit performance
- Ensure your photos look their best every time
- Whether you’re shooting in RAW or JPEG alter your photos using non-destructive adjustment tools including Crop Straighten Highlight Recovery Noise Removal Color and more
- Make adjustments to multiple version of your master photo to explore various camera settings such as exposure lens correction and white balance
- Quickly process large collections of RAW shots
- Apply adjustments exactly where you want them using selective editing without affecting other parts of the photo
- Easily remove distracting elements from photos with the Heal & Clone tools
Now it’s faster and easier to configure batch processing tasks with a redesigned dialog that features the same new clean interface common throughout the application.