Today’s network security threats have evolved into highly sophisticated assaults using multiple attack vectors to penetrate networks and steal valuable information. Industrial control systems face an increasing number of targeted attacks and are especially vulnerable to coordinated assaults with the potential to cause wide scale outages. Traditional security solutions are intended for an office environment and are not designed to operate in harsh conditions. The FortiGate Rugged-100C is an industrially hardened, all-in-one security appliance that delivers enterprise-class threat protection for securing critical control networks against malicious attacks.
The FortiGate Rugged-100C is an industrially hardened, all-in-one network security appliance that delivers enterprise-class threat protection for your critical control networks. It meets required performance and reliability standards for operating in harsh electrical and environmental conditions, including high levels of electrical and radio-frequency interference and wide ambient temperature ranges. The FortiGate Rugged-100C integrates multiple attack recognition technologies into a single device, including firewall, IPSec and SSL VPN, application control, intrusion prevention, antivirus, antimalware, and web filtering.
FortiGate Rugged-100C Features & Benefits:
- Delivers up to 2 Gbps firewall throughputs
- Ruggedized design complies with international substation automation standards, IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613, and fanless/cableless design ensures reliable operation in harsh industrial environments
- Simple licensing allows for unlimited user licensing, which increases ease of deployment and maintenance
- A ‘single pane of glass’ management console makes it easy for you to deploy and manage
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration reduces operating costs through simple,
- comprehensive security management, reporting, and analysis