Gate-3600C delivers consolidated, fully integrated unified threat management for large enterprises and managed service providers. Accelerated security throughput, high port density and ease of management capabilities makes it ideal for your most demanding network environments. With numerous accelerated multi-threat security interfaces, you can create multiple security zones for various departments, users, access methods, and even devices to enforce network security at accelerated speeds. An integrated set of essential security technologies protects all of your applications and data.
The FortiGate-3600C next generation firewall, with exceptional performance, deployment flexibility and security features, is designed to protect the most demanding network environments. Purpose-built by Fortinet, the FortiGate-3600C delivers superior performance through a combination of custom hardware, including FortiASIC processors, high port density, and consolidated security features from the FortiOS operating system.
Whether protecting your data center and network perimeter or deployed as part of a managed security service, the 30 high speed ports and 60 Gbps of firewall throughput make the FortiGate-3600C next generation firewall ideal for securing high bandwidth networks.
FortiGate-3600C Features & Benefits:
- 60 Gbps firewall performance and sub-4 microsecond latency ensures optimal performance for latency sensitive environments
- Advanced application control lets you define and enforce policies for thousands of applications running across networks regardless of port or the protocol used for communication
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology enforces complete content inspection and multi-threat protection. Traffic optimization prioritizes critical communications traversing VPN tunnels
- Over 4000 IPS signatures enables you to stop attacks that evade more conventional firewalls. Behavior-based heuristics recognize zero day threats for which no signature has been created.
- Data leakage prevention uses a sophisticated pattern-matching engine to help identify and prevent the transfer of sensitive information outside of network perimeters, even when applications encrypt their communications
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.
Security Beyond Next Generation Firewall
The FortiGate-3600C next generation firewall allows you to deploy the right blend of essential hardware-accelerated security technologies now and in the future to meet your evolving network requirements. These technologies include firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention and application control, all managed from a ‘single pane of glass’ management console.
Unlike other next generation firewalls, the FortiGate-3600C also includes additional security technologies such as antimalware, web content filtering and WAN optimization, allowing you to consolidate stand-alone devices. In addition, the FortiGate-3600C can be deployed as an enterprise class wireless controller and endpoint security manager.
Unique Visibility and Control
FortiOS allows greater traffic visibility and more consistent, granular control over users, devices, applications and sensitive data. Dashboard widgets allow you to quickly view and understand real-time network activities and threat situations.
Ease of Use
FortiOS lowers operational costs and reduces IT staff workload. Single pane of glass management and centralized analysis ensure consistent policy creation and enforcement while minimizing deployment and configuration challenges.
Comprehensive Systems Integration
Integration with external systems are possible with wide range of interfacing protocols support and certified solution partners. You can rely on facilities such as SNMP, sFlow and syslog for monitoring purposes. Integration with provisioning systems and custom portals is possible with Web Service APIs via FortiManager. Scripting using various scripting languages is supported by manipulating CLI commands.
Proven with Industry Validation
FortiGate holds more industry certifications than competitive products, assuring feature quality and providing you best-of-breed protection.