The FortiGate 3200D next generation firewall delivers exceptional performance, deployment flexibility and extensive security features, to protect the most demanding network environments. This device is ideally suited for network segmentation and internal network threat protection in data centers with its 48 10 GE interfaces.
Future-proof Security The FortiGate 3200D Data Center firewall allows you to deploy the right blend of essential hardware-accelerated security technologies and high-density high-speed interfaces now and in the future to meet your evolving network requirements. The system also provides technologies that include robust networking capabilities, firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, application control and more, all managed from a single pane of glass management console. enabling you to keep pace with your evolving network.
In addition, the FortiGate 3200D can be deployed as an enterprise class wireless controller and endpoint security manager that can future consolidate and simplified growing data centers.
Performance and Security for demanding Data Center Networks
- Firewall with superior best-inclass price-performance ratio
- High port density delivers maximum flexibility and scalability
- Strong security options against today’s evolving threats and for compliance requirements.
Key Features & Benefits
- Consolidated Security Architecture:FortiGate consolidated security offers better protection and lower cost of ownership than multiple point security products. It also dramatically reduces network complexity.
- High Port Density :Facilitates flexible deployment of network segments and promotes network expansion and high availability configurations.
- Hardware components that empowers the systems to provide more security without significantly compromising performance.
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough FortiASIC NP6 network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering:
- Superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds
- VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation §§ Traffic shaping and priority queuing