CEL-FI PRO-X Cable Accessory for AT&T PRO Booster (Cable not included)
Professional cable installation recommended.
- Used in Conjunction with the AT&T PRO Booster
- The PRO-X are cabled adapter sleeves that fits over our Cel-Fi PRO booster allowing a cabled connection between the Network unit and Coverage unit when their normal RF link signals cannot penetrate through structures.
- Get cellular coverage into those hard to reach places where the standard wireless UNII system link is challenged such as hard to reach commercial or residential spaces, subterranean or deeper basement structures, dense structural buildings and more.
- Cel-Fi system coverage performance is typically maximized as the PRO-X allows the PRO Coverage Unit to be placed much farther from the PRO Network Unit achieving 100dB of signal gain and 13,000 sq. ft of coverage.
- Uses standard SMA male cable connectors and 50 ohm coax (40 dB maximum cable loss @ 6 GHz).
- The following table will help you determine approximately how much distance between the NU and CU can be achieved with different cable types. Actual results may vary, depending on cable quality, manufacturer, and other factors. It’s recommended that specific cable choices and lengths be tested for adequate performance prior to installation.