CEL-FI PRO-X Cable Accessory for AT&T PRO Booster (Cable included)
Professional cable installation recommended.
- Used in Conjunction with the AT&T PRO Booster
- The PRO-X are cabled adapter sleeves that fits over our Cel-Fi PRO booster allowing a cabled connection between the Network unit and Coverage unit when their normal RF link signals cannot penetrate through structures.
- Get cellular coverage into those hard to reach places where the standard wireless UNII system link is challenged such as hard to reach commercial or residential spaces, subterranean or deeper basement structures, dense structural buildings and more.
- Cel-Fi system coverage performance is typically maximized as the PRO-X allows the PRO Coverage Unit to be placed much farther from the PRO Network Unit achieving 100dB of signal gain and 13,000 sq. ft of coverage.
- Extended Link Range up to 40 meters (130 ft.) from Unit to Unit with LMR-200 cable provided. Longer ranges for lower loss cables (LMR-200 or LMR-240 cable recommended).
- Uses standard SMA male cable connectors and 50 ohm coax (40 dB maximum cable loss @ 6 GHz).