Cel-Fi PRO Celluar Signal Booster for AT&T – 3G, 4G & 4G LTE
- Reduce Dropped Calls and Dead Zones. All you NEED is 1 BAR TO IMPROVE YOUR SIGNAL!
- Easy to Install-True Plug and Play, Self-Configuring, No Cabling and Professional installation is Not required!
- Cel-Fi is the ONLY Cellular Signal Booster Authorized for use on the AT&T Network
- The Cel-Fi All Digital Booster can Cover up to 13,000 sq. ft., making it IDEAL for Homes and Offices
- Cel-Fi has been Approved by the FCC for 100dB Gain-Providing a LARGER Coverage Area and 1000 Times Greater Gain than current analog boosters
- Each Cel-Fi system can SUPPORT up to 60 Concurrent Users
- All Digital Quad Band Simultaneous Voice and Data 3G/4G/LTE which supports bands 2 (1900MHz), 4 (1700/2100MHz), 5 (850MHz) and 12/17 (700MHz).
- Peace of Mind Guarantee: 30 Day Return policy and 2 Year Product Warranty
Cel-Fi PRO improves 3G, 4G and LTE cellular service by eliminating dead zones and dropped calls. With 100dB of gain, Cel-Fi PRO will not only improve cellular service across four (4) concurrent bands, it will also reduce your cell phone’s power requirements and extend its battery life. Cel-Fi PRO covers up to 13,000 sq. ft. (approximately 1,200 m2) of indoor space per system. Cel-Fi PRO systems feature an LCD color interface, are fully self-contained and self-configuring, and require no external antennas or wiring. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage.
Cel-Fi PRO is CE and FCC approved. It has been approved by numerous mobile operators and regulatory bodies, and is shipping globally.
This repeater kit is best for: AT&T users looking for an easily-installed, powerful signal booster for areas up 13,000 square feet without needing to run cable or mount antennas outside.
Coverage area*: up to 13,000 square feet
All-in-One Kit? YES
Compatibility: This amplifier supports 3G, 4G, LTE and VoLTE for AT&T only. It is NOT compatible or approved for use with ANY other carrier.
Cel-Fi doesn’t require the installation of external antennas, bulky coaxial cables, handset registration, or a configuration setup by the user. In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment-including to changes made by your carrier, or to changes caused by nearby equipment like Wi-Fi, or other Cel-Fi devices.
Cel-Fi provides coverage up to 13,000 sq. ft., making it ideal for large homes and offices. Multiple Units of Cel-Fi can be deployed in large offices and will not interfere with coverage strength.
Cel-Fi is radically different from traditional repeaters, Cel-Fi is the only intelligent booster that’s wireless-in/wireless-out. The Network Unit receives the signal from the mobile network (it requires as little as one bar of signal, or -104 dBm RSCP, and -120 dBm RSRP) and relays it wirelessly to the Coverage Unit that amplifies it for up to 100dB of gain.